1) Visit our website or an Internet-based floor plans site to take a look at floor plans and find the ultimate floor plan for you and your family. Keep in mind - we have an in-house drafter able to make changes to our floor plans as well as those you bring in. If you have a good idea of what type of house you want, we can begin discussing it.
2) Schedule a meeting with your banker to determine your pre-approval. This will certainly help us even begin drawing a floor plan; we all must have an idea of what pricing we are working with and what you're comfortable with.
3) Think about LOCATION. You can choose one of our available lots in Liberty on the Lakes or you may have another subdivision's lot in mind... We also have the ability to purchase almost any lot for sale within subdivisions.
5) We will correspond back and forth either over email or via meetings to perfect that floor plan. We will move things around and make those changes requested. Once you are SET and the floor plan looks how you imagined it, we will begin the bidding stage. We send the plan out to all of our contractors and put together your floor plan's price. As mentioned before, this price will include your choice of all materials in our Design Center.
6) We will pass along this price to you and help you understand what all is included. Then we move on to the Contract and Specifications. These 2 documents will outline everything in your home, from the HVAC and insulation to the allowance for your bathroom mirrors and light fixtures. These documents will be detailed and then once they're signed, we move on...
7) We purchase your lot of choice, and (generally) begin the process of obtaining your construction loan. We can hold the loan for you, or you can work with your preferred lender. This then begins the actual BUILDING and we're off on a running start!