1) Open up your messy Tupperware drawer and match all containers to lids. If there isn't a match, GET RID OF IT! If containers don't fit comfortably, find them a new home or pass these off.
2) Fridge door condiments can pile up quickly. Unload all of them onto the counter and start first with expiration dates. Anything recently expired (or months ago) should go in the trash, then just wipe off the bottles. Then, they can go back on their shelf.
3) Your kitchen utensil jar is overfilling, so go through that and pull out those that you don't use near daily. The less popular utensils like a ladle or the jumbo spatula can go in a less-used drawer.
5) Pull out all of your shower products (including the 7 empty shampoo bottles) and lay them out on the counter. Anything empty or almost empty can be poured into a fuller bottle and then tossed. This will make showering each morning easier and the stress of the clutter will be gone!
6) Open up your dish towel drawer and look at the ratty towels that you've had for 15 years. They can probably be turned into rags or donated for other uses.
7) Your entryway drop spot or cubbie can easily become home to everyone's jackets, loose change, dirty shoes, or junk mail. By quickly clearing these items and putting them in their real homes can make everything look "cleaner".