1) Big, comfy sectionals - These used to be a thing of the past, but have been coming back onto the market the past few years. They allow for plenty of seating for your family and your guests, while still leaving space in the room. They are large, oversized, and extremely comfy. Your living room will thank you.
2) Deep blue - Houzz (www.houzz.com/millerconstructionil/) is being crowded with photographs of homes with deep, blue hues like sapphire and dark teals.
3) Old table, modern chairs - It seems old and contemporary make the perfect mixture. You can use vintage bathtubs with modern decor, and etc.
4) Pale driftwood finishes - As gray comes out as one of the new neutrals, pale driftwood has come out as a new wood color. This color of wood has the pale, calming colors, with the same feel of other woods.
5) Statement lighting - Above your Miller Construction stairway, you can place a conversation-starter light fixture. This adds to the movement of the space, as well as the grandeur.
Visit us today at our Design Center for a free Discovery Session today!