1) Hang your cooking utensils – Keep your counters clutter free and some extra space in your drawers by hanging up the utensils you cook with the most often.
2) Label boxes and storage baskets – This way you know exactly where the clutter is and what can be found in each area.
3) Install smart open shelving – If you choose to add this new trend to your Miller Construction kitchen, make sure it looks neat and tidy. You can add plate racks to keep things organized.
4) Put up a chalkboard – The kitchen is the perfect place to post notes, grocery lists, etc. You can use a chalkboard and easily erase anything you wrote to inscribe the next message.
5) Think upward – If your cabinets and drawers are full, consider adding a unique storage unit to the top of your countertops to store interesting items.
6) Declutter your drawers – Consider using new dividers and inserts to keep things separate and easy to find. Also, throw out unnecessary junk.